Experience the authenticity of nature from a Glamping tent
Villa Huno Glamping are bringing guests into nature, and nature inside!
At Villa Huno Glamping our guests are up close with the spectacular landscape of Møn.
Here you step directly out onto the soft ground, and into the long grass, making it possible to feel the connection to earth.
Inger Marie Scavenius
Villa Huno boutique hotel and restaurant expand with Villa Huno hotel glamping
In the summer 2022, the Klintholm Estate will pitch 11 glamping tents between Aborre and Huno lakes.
The Glamping area is situated in the outstanding landscape of East Møn. From here there is a great view to the lakes, as well as access to ‘Jydelejet’, celebrated for its biodiversity and dramatic landscape, and only a stroll away from the white cliffs of Møn. In this landscape you will find both ancient beech forest, high hills, and deep lakes. One of the most amazing holiday destinations in Denmark.
The Villa Huno restaurant and hotel is situated near the Glamping area, harmonically nested in the surrounding nature. The restaurant has a large terrasse where lunch or a delightful gourmet dinner can be enjoyed, with panoramic views to Møn’s largest lake, Huno. Fresh coffee and a large selection of organic beverages are served.
The restaurant recommend that guests make reservations prior to arrival to avoid disappointment.
The tents are placed directly on the ground and are designed with an extra heavy groundcover which is the covered in a carpet made from disused fishnets.
Our Glamping village comprise:
• 6 tents with room for 2 adults in a double bed
• 5 tents with room for 2 adults and 2 children/1 adult sleeping on the sleeper sofa (measurements: 140 cm x 190 cm)
- Breakfast buffet is served at restaurant Villa Huno (included in the price)
- Luxurious toilet and bath facilities in brand new convenient building
- Lunch and dinner at restaurant Villa Huno (please make reservation)
- The interior of the tents includes lounge furniture
- A selection of tents come with wood burner for added warmth and cosiness
- All the tents have an electric kettle
- Double bed with the opportunity for additional accommodation on the sleeper sofa
- Hypoallergenic pillows and duvets
- Towels and bedlinen (included in the price)
- Pets not allowed
- Free parking
- The Glamping area and facilities only available for the Glamping guests